Friday, February 25, 2005

The champions are out

Week after week has been ruined for me, because of Valencia's terrible season. One of the last hopes I had were on the UEFA Cup. After a 2-0 win at home against Steua Bucharest, continuation in the tournament would not be too much to ask for!?
But no. Valencia, defending UEFA champions, lost 2-0, and were but after penalty kicks. Pathetic. Horrible. Not only another week ruined for me, but this pretty much wraps it up for the whole season... Losers support loser team. That is why I feel so bad these days.
A friend recently told me to find another team to support... But how to do that!? To support a team is a feeling! Does a man choose who to love!?

Thanks for absolutely nothing Ranieri. Leave, please! I want my old champions back!



2 comments:

El Erik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
El Erik said...

Finally! Ranieri was fired. New coach Antonio Lopez started off with a 2-1 victory against Betis! This happened too late though, but now we can believe in the team again!!!